Monday, September 15, 2008

Red Cherries, Red Cherries!

A very important thing happened to me several weeks ago. As previously discussed, I don't think I'm a picky eater, even though Dan does. So this is not really going to help my story, but seriously, it's only with sweet things that I'm picky - never savory (assuming they're non-carnivorous).

Well, up until a few weeks ago, I only ate one kind of yogurt. No, I don't mean one brand. No, I don't mean one flavor. I mean one flavor of one brand - Yoplait Original Red Raspberry (never the Light - tastes like aspartame - or Thick & Creamy or LIGHT Thick & Creamy or anything else). Then a few weeks ago, I was on a cherry kick and decided to try Yoplait Original Cherry. And loved it. Oh so much. So much more even than the Red Raspberry. So now I eat TWO kinds of yogurt. It's funny how your spouse wears off on you.

(Oh, and when our youngest sister was little, Dad H. used to get her to spot the "red cherries" - brake lights on cars ahead.)

1 comment:

Elizabeth Checchio said...

James always says I am a picky eater, but I think I have met my match in you :)