Monday, September 29, 2008

Put da liquid in the hard-candy-shelled exterior and mix it all up...


I've never been a huge gum person. But oh my. My friend Audrey introduced me to this gum a couple of weeks ago. I had another piece yesterday. I went and bought some at lunchtime today. I've gone through 3 pieces in the last hour. Clearly I cannot resist bullets if given the slightest reason to use them, so here are some reasons I love Trident Splash Peppermint Swirl:
  • It has a burst of liquidy goodness right at its center.
  • It has a crisp shell that becomes soft with chewing.
  • The flavor is nice and minty, though not overbearing. It does come in fruity flavors but obviously the only good gum is minty gum.

It is SO delicious. I just thought you all should know.

The end.

No comments: