First one to name the song (no googling!) gets a gold star.
My favorite sister turned 19 yesterday. And I'm writing about it today because I flew in from the below-freezing temperatures in Minneapolis last night and was sleepy. She, of all people, should understand that.
So, in honor of her entering her final teenage year, below are 10 of my favorite things about her. I'm even going to use numbers instead of letters.
11) (I'm making this 11 since I already mentioned it above.) She can fall asleep at absolutely any time in any place at any moment. And loves it so.
10) She admits to loving pink with me.
9) She writes better stories about potatoes than anyone I know (or don't know, for that matter).
8) For that matter, she's an incredible writer in general, and I love her style - concise, intelligent, but not ostentatiously or pretentiously so. And she likes alliteration.
7) She is wickedly fashionable.
6) She's hysterical and witty and sometimes spacey.
5) Her smile!
4) She's passionate, and throws herself fully into projects and values she cares about.
3) She loves people and cares for them and serves selflessly and ungrudgingly. And animals. She adores animals. Especially puppies. And penguins. And cooz linos.
2) She's super spiritual.
1) She likes her family best!
Happy birthday, Pri. :)