10. My closet is organized by category (e.g. short-sleeved casual shirts, long-sleeved, casual shirts, button down shirts, short-sleeved sweaters, etc. etc.), and by color within category.
9. I am a compulsive list-maker. I make them for everything - grocery lists, movies-to-watch lists, songs-to-download-from-iTunes lists, places-we-want-to-visit lists, recipe lists...my favorite, however, is the CONSOLIDATION LIST! I love making lists of lists.
8. All of our books and movies are ordered by genre and author and/or title.
7. It stresses me out if plans get changed last minute.
6. When cutting my nails, I absolutely must make sure they are perfectly even and rounded, without any points sticking out along the edge of the nail.
5. The other day when someone put the Parmesan cheese on a refrigerator shelf instead of in the door, I had to move it.
4. I pick up every single hair from the bathroom floor.
3. Each pot and pan gets replaced to a certain spot on the rack.
2. I feel the need to give the kitchen floor a quick sweep most nights just to gather any stray crumbs.
1. I alphebetize our spices.
Thank you for still being my friend. Particular thanks go to Dan for willingly being married to me.
In other news, we've had several visitors of late, particularly of the sisterly variety. Two weekends ago saw the arrival of Priya, and it was glorious in its relaxation and food consumption. This past weekend, Liz and her friend Spencer were here. We shopped and cute new clothes were purchased. We went up to NYC on Saturday and were submerged in Indian-ness (Indian food, Indian temple workers...). It was great fun to see a number of old friends. There was also more cooking.
Off to another week.