Wednesday, September 7, 2011

21DC Day 21: Final, Killer Outfit

Final Day by preethib7
Final Day, a photo by preethib7 on Flickr.

Via Flickr:
I decided to go with a shades of blue theme with a pop of yellow. Add in a belt(s), scarf necklace, and a bit of layering, and I felt pretty! (The only issue was the stain from pretzel schmootz from baby during church. Dry cleaner ho!)

I couldn't decide which version I liked better - layered or simple. Which do you like?

(Oh yes - and I forgot to take a picture until long after the sun went down and totally paid for it via terrible picture quality. I promise the dress actually looks nice in person and not ridiculously shiny.)

Dress: Banana
Scarf: Peru
Necklace: Forever 21
Wide blue belt: Thrifted
Skinny blue belt: Thrifted
Braided belt: H&M
Yellow heels: Thrifted

2 comments:

Alisha Haight said...

You're so cute, I love your style:)

Thalia Randall said...

I love both, but my vote goes with the picture on the left (ie, the less is more!)